Fresh Lime & Avocado Salsa


As some of you know I’ve been placed on an incredibly low fat diet (gall stones) and gosh is there little nice food in that region! So I bought a book from work and am in love. Quick cook low fat has every dish three ways from 30 mins down to 10 mins. Great in our house where when the kids say they’re hungry it means now. Aside from some yummy desserts like raspberry yoghurt gratin it has a fabulous recipe for salsa. I’ve been on a hunt for a good salsa recipe for a long time now and oh the first taste of this was heaven. Fresh and tasty its incredibly filling and I could the whole bowl without anything else!

Here it is!


Fresh Lime & Avocado Salsa

250g plum Tomatoes (quartered)
2 spring Onions
1 tablespoon lime juice
1 tablespoon soy sauce (I tend to leave it out)
1 small bunch of coriander chopped
1 ripe avocado


Mix together in a bowl!





Now I add to this to make a filling lunch 1 poached egg and a slice or two of grilled palma ham. If you’re not on such a low fat diet as me I’d recommend bacon. This fills me up for the whole afternoon (quite some feat!) Enjoy!

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts